We take ownership and pride in what we do for our brands. What matters to us is the service and experience we give our customers. Importantly, we care about the quality of our clothes. This means manufacturing garments ethically produced by people we trust and respect.If you are passionate about your work and you got the right attitude, we are looking for you. Please check our open positions below.
We are looking for a passionate Retail Sales Associate to join our team. The incumbent will be based at various locations within Klang Valley.
Good in English and computer literate.Excellent interpersonal skills in interacting with customers and in meeting their needs.Ability to take direction while working with minimal supervision.Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/'A Level/Pre-U.
Follow standard of operating procedures and complete all tasks as assigned by the Retail Manager.Maintain cleanliness of the boutique and replenish merchandise as it is sold.Acknowledge customers and be attentive.Maintain proper display of products ensuring they comply with boutique’s image & quality standards.
EPF & SOCSO contribution, Annual Leave, Medical Leave, Bonus Based on Performance, Staff Discount & Training will be provided.
Salary Range – to commensurate with experience and qualification.
- As Content Writer, you will be responsible for conceptualizing engaging content for 1 brand’s B2B and B2C communications and providing creative copy solutions across the different
marketing channels. You will be involved in all parts of the content creation process driven by a deep understanding of the brand’s core customer and have the ability to problem-solve with internal and external teams within the business.
- Reporting to the Assistant Manager of Brand Experience & Creative, you will continuously improve the quality and monitor the performances of existing content; flexing between different styles, formats, short blurbs as well as long-form content and catchy headers adhering to the brand’s tone of voice and style guide.
-Understanding what motivates and influence the buying decision of the brand’s core audience and leveraging social media to build brand loyalty and grow its business.
- Independently gathering information and using data driven insights to maximize content usability – develop and produce original and compelling content across all online and offline channels implemented in the different integrated marketing campaigns, with the help of the in-house creative team
- Working with the digital team on further enhancements for the user experience on desktop and mobile, including optimized search
- Managing existing content -evaluating current content and developing innovative approaches for improvement, performing timely updates, and archiving what is no longer needed or irrelevant
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously, managing tight deadlines and learning based on edits, feedback, and direction.
- Managing brand’s social media accounts – sharing content across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and available blogging platforms.
- Collaborating with the relevant teams to create a brand guide or corporate materials -developing and editing content as needed.
- Creating process-related content for corporate’s internal communication when needed
- Organized and confident working in a dynamic and fast-paced environmentPro-active and have good planning skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a good commercial understanding
- Able to solve problems as they arise and spot language inefficiencies or mistakes.
- Highly analytical and metrics-driven; you live for the data and are excited to optimize campaigns using these insightsSelf-motivated and are able to work in a team environment and be ateam player.
- Able to build cross-functional relationships
-Able to quickly pick up and learn new technologies, products & systems
- Can thrive under pressure and adapt to changes
- An impeccable command in both English and Bahasa Malaysia (written and verbal). Fluency in Mandarin is a plus.
- Diploma/Degree level in Mass Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Creative Writing or equivalent/relevant degree or certification.
- Minimum 1-3 years proven work experience in Advertising, PR/ Marketing, Media, or in a similar role within the retail industry.
- Competent in Microsoft packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Experience in using marketing tools such as Google Analytics etc.
- Good understanding of SEM/SEO techniques for content optimization.
- Good understanding of content execution, content audits, and reporting of SEO results
Extra skills we’d love:
- Site mapping and tagging experience is a plus.
- Basic HTML knowledge
Even if you don’t see a current opening that interests you, don’t hesitate to submit your resume. Once something suitable comes up - we will get in touch!